Purchased lumber from market and it dissapeared

Post all your technical problems here.
Asternak

Purchased lumber from market and it dissapeared

Post by Asternak » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 am

I purchased 91 lumber from my market and it deducted the money and the lumber is not in the warehouse or on my ship. How do i fix this???
Drew458

Re: Purchased lumber from market and it dissapeared

Post by Drew458 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Not speaking in any official manner, but I have encountered this occasionally since Release 2.0. Report the bug on the feedback form from the Settings screen, and be watchful in the future. Make sure you are hitting the proper buttons; with the new numbering system that shows your gold level at 230M or 1783K, the small cost of 91 lumber may not change the displayed total. However, you can see the exact amount of your gold balance if you look at the Cloud in the Settings window.

Did you purchase the lumber and send it to your warehouse, or to your ship? When I had this issue, I noticed that it was cargo I purchased to my ship that was the problem, so I switched over to only purchasing it to my ship, and then moving it later.

I have a new Beta release to test today, so I will make sure to test purchasing lumber and several other cargo items. [ Which I just did, and they work fine. Strange things happen at the warehouse sometimes, I don't know why. Thankfully they are pretty rare. ]