Store Explained

The complete guide for players and our Frequently Asked Questions!
Meg

Store Explained

Post by Meg » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:58 am

• How do I access the Store?
    Just to the right of the top centre of your screen, to the right of the Treasure icon, is a button that says ‘SHOP’. Both this button and tapping the ‘+’ icon next to your gold and gems bar will open the Store menu. You can then browse the Store by tapping the bookmarks to the left of the panel.

• What can I purchase in the Store?
    In the Store you can buy Premium Subscriptions, Ships, Gems, Chests, Packs and Gold. The other items are in turn only purchasable with gems.

• What can I do in the Gold tab?
    The Gold tab provides six different Gold Packs to purchase using gems. The gold/gems ratio gets more profitable the bigger the pack is.

• What can I do in the Packs tab?
    The Packs tab provides goodie packs in three sizes, respectively the Recruit Pack, the Pirate Pack and the Captain Pack. Each pack contains items that can help you on your way in the game, like gold, gems and/or ships.

• What can I do in the Chests tab?
    In the Chests tab you can purchase multiple different sizes of chests. You buy these using gems or real money, depending on the size of the package.

• What can I do in the Ships tab?
    The Ships tab provides access to all available ships in the game. Depending on the ship they can be purchased using gems and/or real money.

• My purchase didn't go through, what can I do?
    Please send us an explanation of what occurred, together with evidence of your purchase (screenshot, invoice) to the in-game contact form.