Cloud issues. Please help!

Driversw

Google Play

Post by Driversw » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Witam :)
Po zalogowaniu się do Google Play utraciłem dotychczasowe osiągnięcia. Gra się zresetowała i zaczynam wszystko od początku. Czy można to odwrócić? To znaczy odzyskać mój 51 lvl i całą resztę ?
Pozdrawiam :)
Druakura

Re: Google Play

Post by Druakura » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:58 pm

I suggest typing in English. But I'm guessing you have the same issues as me.
Drew458

Re: Google Play

Post by Drew458 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:43 am

How did you guys manage to make Announcements? New Topic is the best I can do.

I'm not sure what Google Play does for me. I signed up a long time ago to try to get the Achievements thing activated. It didn't work for me, it still doesn't work, even though somebody recently redesigned the screen. Google Play never wiped out my progress though. Sorry to hear this happened to you and quite a number of others over the past few weeks.
Meg

Re: Please fix

Post by Meg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 am

Catastrophic420 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:52 pm
I signed into Google and it took everything from me I had a 9000 dollar ship and I was level 34 it made me completely restart please fix this asap pleaseeeee
Hi! I merged your question from the topic you made, please try to follow the steps in this thread, as that provides an solution that work for most of our players.
Meg

Re: Cloud issues. Please help!

Post by Meg » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 pm

I understand how it can seem stressful if it looks like save data is lost, but have no fear! ;) It is also mysterious to me how you guys managed to make announcement-topics, but I think it's fixed from the back-end now.

I merged some topics to make it more clear and to keep answers to the same issues on the same thread. For the new people in this thread, if you have not done so yet, please try to follow the instructions, as they solve this issue for most of our players:

-------------

Your game progress gets backed up to your account by Google Play Services, if you are signed into Google Play Games. You can sign in in the Settings menu, using the button with the game pad icon. Since version 2.4.0, you can retrieve your old game progress from the Cloud tab in the Settings menu, granted that you are logged into the Google account that your progress has been saved on. You can then tap the save game that you would like to resume playing from. For most of our players this is the save file showing the '-' symbol at your levels/money/gems.

-------------
Druakura wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:52 pm
I also forgot to mention I tried your solution. However it didn't work for me.
It's saddening to hear that. :( Please get in contact with our customer support to find a fitting solution: Their e-mailaddress is shipsofbattleageofpirates [at] gmail [dot] com . Please let them know the e-mailaddress your account is on, your device and which version of the game you are playing. Through customer support e-mail we can look more into your personal data and help further than on a public forum, because it is like Drew has brought up, something with your Google Play Account storage and not with your save data kept by us or your device itself.
Millinjason

Post by Millinjason » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 am

So i haven't lost any game data but did lose a ship i purchased need help
Laks7

System rolled back one day

Post by Laks7 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 am

I was at level 52 and suddenly at next login my level was 24. Why did this happen could this be reversed
Meg

Post by Meg » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Millinjason wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 am
So i haven't lost any game data but did lose a ship i purchased need help

Hi Millinjason!

If it was a ship you purchased with real money, it's linked to your Google-account and impossible to lose. Please check if you are logged in with the correct Google account.

If it was purchased with in-game money, please get in contact with our customer support through shipsofbattleageofpirates [at] gmail [dot] com . Let them know the e-mailaddress your account is on, your device and which version of the game you are playing. They can help you further.

Laks7 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 am
I was at level 52 and suddenly at next login my level was 24. Why did this happen could this be reversed

Welcome to our forum, Laks7! Can you first try to restore your save data with the method mentioned in this thread? It restores the save data for most of our players. If it does not work for you, please also get in contact with our customer support.
Zafarani

Loss of progress

Post by Zafarani » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am

Why was my progress removed after updating? :evil:
Meg

Re: Loss of progress

Post by Meg » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

Zafarani wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am
Why was my progress removed after updating? :evil:
We are sorry to hear this, Zafarani! Can you first try to restore your save data with the method mentioned in this thread? It restores the save data for most of our players. If it does not work for you, please also get in contact with our customer support.