Cloud issues. Please help!

The latest news about Ships of Battle: Age of Pirates and the best place to speak with fellow pirates!
omparo

Everithing is gone after 6 hours of game

Post by omparo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:23 am

i was playing for 6 hours. buying a starting pack, then googleplay decided to sign in and everything is gone.
Unsing did not help, how can i get all the things back?
account email: [CENSORED]
number of order: [CENSORED]
date: 08.12.2018 2:45:35 MSK
Meg

Re: Everithing is gone after 6 hours of game

Post by Meg » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm

omparo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:23 am
i was playing for 6 hours. buying a starting pack, then googleplay decided to sign in and everything is gone.
Unsing did not help, how can i get all the things back?
account email: [CENSORED]
number of order: [CENSORED]
date: 08.12.2018 2:45:35 MSK
Hi omparo! To protect your privacy, I have censored some of your information. Same for you as other people in this thread: Can you first try to restore your save data with the method mentioned in this thread? It restores the save data for most of our players. If it does not work for you, please also get in contact with our customer support.
Chris

Re: into the Cloud

Post by Chris » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:35 am

Hilfe!!!! Habe mich mitten im Spiel bei "Google play" angemeldet und jetzt ist meine basis komplett auf 0 und ich kann nichts mehr an meinem Schiff machen... Bitte helft mir dies wieder rückgängig zu machen oder zumindest leitet mich zu der Person weiter die es kann... Vielen dank im voraus
Chris

Hilfe!!!!!

Post by Chris » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:48 am

Wie schon vorher beschrieben habe ich mich mitten im Spiel bei "Google play" angemeldet und plötzlich ist in meiner Basis alles auf 0 und ich kann nichts mehr an meinem schiff ändern und meine ganzen Missionen sind auch zurück gesetzt... Bitte helft mir... Wie mache ich das rückgängig
Chris

Re: Cloud issues. Please help!

Post by Chris » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:25 am

Bei mir so ähnlich und hoffe auf schnelle Antwort... Habe mich bei Google play angemeldet und alles weg!!! Auch das mit der cloud funktioniert nicht!!!!😡
Death Haze Keno

Lost/missing Upgrades

Post by Death Haze Keno » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 am

Hello, so first off I want to say that I really love the game. It is really awesome. But I'm also really upset. Lastnight I spent about 4 hours racking up time on the game. I brought up my loyalty with each company pretty good. I watched a ton of videos for gold to use on upgrades and shuffling through upgrades. Then I went and beat the lvl 150 and 160 legendaries. I got a common tier 5 cannon from the blacksmith and won an uncommon tier 5 sail from one legendary and a rare tier 5 cannon from the other. It was awesome. Then this morning I logged in to find all my progress gone and the ships back where they were with all my sails and cannons back to where they were. Most the work I can redo for the countries. But tue gold and the upgrades. That really upset me as yes I can redo the legendaries, but couldn't guarantee what I would get. But wait, it gets even better. I logged in just now to go ahead and redo the legendaries. Only to find out now, that the spots on my ship where the new sail and cannons are empty, without even having the old ones there, AND the legendaries are gone, so I can't even redo them! I also noticed that some of the country ship shift in and out so you can't select them. What is going on?! Where did my things go or the legendaries?
The best arise from on the backs of others. But even still, they only stay that way for so long. One way or another, everything eventually comes tumbling down.
Chris

Re: Lost/missing Upgrades

Post by Chris » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 am

Du meinst das einige Schiffe manchmal blinken und du sie nicht anwählen kannst?! Also ich habe die legenden alle schon geschlagen aber hatte kurzzeitig ein Problem mit "google play" als ich mich dort angemeldet habe. Doch mein Geld und meine Ressourcen haben bis auf 100 gold genau gereicht damit ich alles wieder aufrüsten konnte und so nicht 20-30 Stunden Spielzeit verloren gegangen sind.
Death Haze Keno

Re: Lost/missing Upgrades

Post by Death Haze Keno » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Some of the country ships flash, yes. But in addition, I beat the last 2 legendaries, the 150 and the 160 and got 2 tier 5's, 1 uncommon, 1 rare. A cannon and a sail from beating them, from the chests that were awarded. I also got a common tier 5 cannon from the blacksmith. When I logged in yesterday morning, all the progress was lost. Then when I logged in last night. It was like all the progress I made was back, bit none of the rewards I earned. The teir 5s, gold etc were missing, and the legendaries were gone.
The best arise from on the backs of others. But even still, they only stay that way for so long. One way or another, everything eventually comes tumbling down.
Meg

Re: Cloud issues. Please help!

Post by Meg » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Chris wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:35 am
Hilfe!!!! Habe mich mitten im Spiel bei "Google play" angemeldet und jetzt ist meine basis komplett auf 0 und ich kann nichts mehr an meinem Schiff machen... Bitte helft mir dies wieder rückgängig zu machen oder zumindest leitet mich zu der Person weiter die es kann... Vielen dank im voraus
Chris wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:48 am
Wie schon vorher beschrieben habe ich mich mitten im Spiel bei "Google play" angemeldet und plötzlich ist in meiner Basis alles auf 0 und ich kann nichts mehr an meinem schiff ändern und meine ganzen Missionen sind auch zurück gesetzt... Bitte helft mir... Wie mache ich das rückgängig
Chris wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:25 am
Bei mir so ähnlich und hoffe auf schnelle Antwort... Habe mich bei Google play angemeldet und alles weg!!! Auch das mit der cloud funktioniert nicht!!!!😡
Dear Chris, we are sorry to read about the issues you have with your save file. We do kindly ask you to not make multiple topics and posts asking/mentioning the same subject. This is to keep our forums clean and information easy to find for our users.

You can try the method mentioned in this forum thread to retrieve your saved data. Also, our customer service has just replied on your e-mail with a more extensive version on how to solve this. To keep communication clear for both parties, we recommend keeping in contact with us through e-mail as we can offer the best personal help there.
faboi1234@gmail.com

necesito ayuda

Post by faboi1234@gmail.com » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Hola por favor alguien que me ayude que perdí mi juego lo fui a abrir y mis casas bajaron de nivel y perdí mis accesorios del barco nivel 5 que puedo hacer para recuperarlo geacias