Current version: V2.5.0 - Serket's Crypt

Meg

Post by Meg » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

In the next update, ancient glory will be relived! New ship incoming!
Drew458

Re: Coming Soon: V2.5.0 - Serket's Crypt

Post by Drew458 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Well, the latest update is here, and so is the new ship Serket's Crypt. I got one and gave it a try; my review is under the current Name Your Ship post. Overall, it's a decent ship. A small ship with big cargo capacity, and one gun that shoots 16 giant cannonballs one after the other. No other special powers that I've found yet. No ship skins available for this new ship either.

The new release has Governor Quests for the 3 star settlements. Many are based on first completing the Governor Quests at that Faction's 1 and 2 star settlements. "Defend the Fortress" has been renamed "Survive 5 Waves of [faction] enemies". I hate defend the fortress. Every settlement now has a place where you can revitalize your crew. It's the Crew Reload Bonus thing from the Tavern. I don't know why every settlement got this. [ the What's New Notification text says "crew can also be bought at settlements" which is a damn poor choice of words. I'll hire crew, but I don't want slaves on my ships. Pirates are free men. ] The battle screen now has a little ship's wheel on it, so you can swap the steering method from a video game controller style to the classic ship's wheel, just like you could always do at Settings/Controls. If there is an advantage there, I'm not sure what it is, but you can do it during battle now. Also, more flags for more countries! I think they've got them all at this point; there doesn't seem to be any hidden bonus to owning all the flags ( or owning all the sail pictures or owning all the ships ).

I did not loose any of the Tiers at my buildings on Pirate Cove when the update was done.

I'm guessing Serket's Crypt will show up as a new Legendary in a short while.
Shippydiscover

Post by Shippydiscover » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:40 am

I love the ship ideas and variety, but the min problem I have is that of stats where every legendary ship is the same default stats I wish this was more abstract.-small content creater Shippydiscover
Meg

Post by Meg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Version 2.5.0 is now live worldwide! Have you already obtained our newest ship: Serket's Crypt?

Also, thanks for the reviews/opinions on our newest ship and ships in general, Drew and Shippy! We are happy to let both of you know that in our next update version 2.6.0, we will change a lot in how all the ships work, including Serket. This was something we were planning on doing for a long time, and we expect will add a lot more fun and flair to our PvP which will also release by then. :)
Meg

Post by Meg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Meg wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:00 pm

In the next update, ancient glory will be relived! New ship incoming!