Coming soon: V2.6.0 ~Winter Event~ + Release Beta Multiplayer PvP Arena

Arrowdemon

Re: Coming soon: V2.6.0 ~Winter Event~ + Release Beta Multiplayer PvP Arena

Post by Arrowdemon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 am

I mean, if they reset my level and maintained my PURCHASED ships it would be one thing. But to be at lvl 206 with what is essentially a lvl 1 ship isn't exactly fair. It's literally impossible to do any battling whatsoever, and chests are outrageously expensive. There's no way for me to play the game and not lose the ships I've collected.
Aeregon

Post by Aeregon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:14 am

There will be no reset or what so ever. In version 2.5.0 there is a bug that when you log in with google after being logged out for a long time, the data saved on your google account will overwrite you current savefile. Meaning that you will be set back to the level and progression you had the last time you logged.

So if you never logged in on google -> no problem. if you were always logged in -> no problem.
if you some day logged in on google, dont log in on google while in version 2.5.0. you will have no problem
And just to be 100% sure. Make some screenshots of your money, gems, ships ect before you log in on 2.6.x, though it should be fixed and save to login onto google in 2.6.x
Don't judge me! I am trying my best.
Aeregon

Post by Aeregon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 am

Arrowdemon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 am
I mean, if they reset my level and maintained my PURCHASED ships it would be one thing. But to be at lvl 206 with what is essentially a lvl 1 ship isn't exactly fair. It's literally impossible to do any battling whatsoever, and chests are outrageously expensive. There's no way for me to play the game and not lose the ships I've collected.
Any purchase with REAL money will never be deleted. As its a google thing. Google remembers what you spend on the game. If you find yourself losing real money somehow. contact them.

Assuming pricing in dollars for the example
You can now get 100 gems per day by watching the 5 ads. Whichmeans you can buy a common chest every day. and every 5 days a Rare chest. Thats basicly $1 per day only for 5 ads of 30 seconds. Also you get chests from battles. which you can open by waiting 1 hour or by watching another 30 seconds ad. Thats another $1 the game gives you per ad you watch. If the game would give you tens of dollars each day, the game wouldnt even be able to exist on the play store at all. Before you couldnt even get gems in the game by watching ads. now you can, although slow at the start, but its possible.

If the balance of damage/health ect do not seem right to you. Then please provide feedback to the developers, they love feedback. Tell them what ship, your stars on your equipment, your level, which ship you were fighting, which level it was. Maybe even what the map looked like. Developers need as much of the information so they can create the exact situation, without it, its a a walk in the darkness.

Developers don't want to bully players or anything, but they need more information to make the players happy. :D
Don't judge me! I am trying my best.