Stuck level 51 quest

The latest news about Ships of Battle: Age of Pirates and the best place to speak with fellow pirates!
Post Reply
Beachbum33040
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:59 am

Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Beachbum33040 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:01 am

I am level 52 and when i go to quest location for the 51 quest it starts to load then game locks up and does nothing.
User avatar
Meg
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:08 am
Contact:

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Meg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Beachbum33040 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:01 am
I am level 52 and when i go to quest location for the 51 quest it starts to load then game locks up and does nothing.

Hi! Sorry to hear about this. I think I remember you from a review, in that review I checked the device you used and recommended to try and run the game on 'medium' settings to see if that helps the performance.

If the problems keeps persisting, could you e-mail our customer support a screenshot of the specific mission in which you have the issue? That way we can look into it better and try to provide a solution. :) You can get in contact with our customer support through the in-game contact form.
Beachbum33040
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:59 am

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Beachbum33040 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 am

I have left no reviews yet. It wont load the mission i have to be lvl 51 for
User avatar
Meg
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:08 am
Contact:

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Meg » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am

Beachbum33040 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 am
I have left no reviews yet. It wont load the mission i have to be lvl 51 for
Hi! We are sorry to read about this. Did you try the solution from our last message?

If that does not solve the issue for you, please send out customer support a screenshot of the specific mission in which you have the issue. Use the in-game contact form to send it to them quick and easy! Our customer support is there to help solve issues for our players and are happy to look into it.
Jai
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:39 am

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Jai » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:43 am

Hello.. why After the game get updates Dec 18, 2018. IF I START TO PLAY
AND START OF Attack I wen the Game Finish attack and I win. NOT AUTOMATIC EXIT. ?? HOW IT HAPPENED.
Jai
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:39 am

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Jai » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:50 am

It The same problem after reach level 50. And the game taking Updates. THE GAME STUCK AFTER YOU WIN IN BATTLE. And Didn't automatic exit to take up new battle, and store the Items in store. Why it happenen din't exit in the battle feild.
Beachbum33040
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:59 am

Re: Stuck level 51 quest

Post by Beachbum33040 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:43 am

Meg wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
Beachbum33040 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:05 am
I have left no reviews yet. It wont load the mission i have to be lvl 51 for
Hi! We are sorry to read about this. Did you try the solution from our last message?

If that does not solve the issue for you, please send out customer support a screenshot of the specific mission in which you have the issue. Use the in-game contact form to send it to them quick and easy! Our customer support is there to help solve issues for our players and are happy to look into it.
This is the misson. If I tried enter the mission it freezes on the loading screen this is a link to the screenshot file size too large to post here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EPvNLnUSc1b7EBwX8
Post Reply