Please make sure you have the correct version of the game. You can check this when you load the game in the right bottom corner of your screen.
This patch we made some changes to the dynamic difficulty calculations. We also added a Hard Mode option!
All treasure chests now have better loot and higher chance to get those higher rewards. Besides that, treasure chests now have a chance to contain some gems if certain conditions are met, allowing players to grind for gems by opening common and rare chests obtained from battles! We decided to remove the final quest on shark mountain as requirement to continue the artic questline. If you encounter bugs, please post them on the forum and/or contact our support through the in-game feedback button.
- Recently players have reported problems with delivery quest and the inventory full warning. This is not a bug. In order for the quest to be completed, you need space for both the required good AND the reward in order to turn in the quest. This is due to the way the quest system looks at the players inventory. We are working on a better solution. For the time being, please be aware of this.
- Remember that goods sell for less than what you buy them for. Make sure you look at the prices when you buy goods to complete a quest.
- Some trading quest require you to have cargo space you somply don't have. See this as a trade quest that's too high level for you to complete, even if it requires you to trade a lot of ropes.
- We are aware that some problems can occur for our most loyal players, now that we allow to game to scale quests and enemies far more than back in 2.5.x, we are aware of this and try to adapt to this. Please keep providing information on this.
- Added Hard Mode Option. This option is by default disabled for new players and enabled for most existing players and can be changed in the settings menu under the "Game" tab.
- The 5th quest on Shark Mountain has been removed. Completing the 4th quest will now remove the barrier to the next area instead.
- Changed the difficulty increase limit when winning from infinity to 50%.
- Changed the difficulty decrease limit when winning from infinity to 2000%.
- Changed the maximum limit of enemy scaling stronger when the player wins battles in a row from infinity to 500%. [*1]
- Changed the maximum limit of enemy scaling weaker when the player loses battles in a row from 0% to 50%. [*1]
- Hard Mode: Changed the maximum limit of enemy scaling stronger when the player wins battles in a row to infinity. [*2]
- Hard Mode: Changed the maximum limit of enemy scaling weaker when the player loses battles in a row from 0% to 150%. [*2]
- When a player loses a battle after a big win streak, the difficulty starts dropping faster depending on the amount of wins.
- When a player wins a battle after a bug lose streak, the difficulty starts rising faster depending on the amount of loses.
- Increased the rewards and chances for all treasure chests.
- First Mates now has 15% chance be added in any treasure chest when less than 4 cards were rolled (up from 10%).
- Common chest will now contain 10 gems if you got a first mate you already own.
- Rare chest will now contain 50 gems if you got a first mate you already own.
- Legendary chest will now contain 100 gems if you got a first mate you already own.
- Common Chests can now reward the following cards:
- 100% Common -> 100% Common.
- 75% Common -> 100% Common.
- 50% Common -> 75% Rare.
- 25% Rare -> 30% Rare.
- 100% Rare -> 100% Rare.
- 75% Common -> 100% Common.
- 50% Rare -> 65% Rare.
- 25% Legendary -> 30% Legendary.
- 100% Legendary -> 100% Legendary.
- 75% Rare -> 100% Rare.
- 50% Legendary -> 55% Legendary.
- 25% Godly -> 30% Godly.
-Increased the gold gain from battles.
-Slightly increased the reward gain from battles.
-Xp, Gold and item rewards from battles now scale with the dynamic difficulty (This is limited to 200% for easy mode and 500% for hard mode. For premium users this is doubled).
-The player now gains 1 extra cargo space per goods per level.
-Trade quest now scale with 1% of player's wealth (up to 10x the orginal reward).
-Trade quest requirements are now limited to 1500 goods.
-Trade quest rewards are now limited to 3000 goods.
-The buttons that previously added/removes/moves all units of goods (loot a ship, transfer goods at warehouse and market) now do this in steps of 100 units to make it easier to manager the amounts in your inventory without wasting a lot of time holding down the buttons.
-Changed the warehouse stack size from 250 to 2500 units at tier 1.
-Changed the warehouse stack size from 1250 to 12500 units at max tier.
-Quests no longer reward affinity for factions. Affinity is now only rewards from killing enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused almost every quest to be of the same type.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause enemies to become level 0 or lower for some players. [*3]
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause enemies to not die for some players. [*3]
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause missions to not end when there were enemies that were level 0 or lower, or when there was no enemy spawned at all for some players. [*3]
[*1] This applies when not in Hard Mode. This means that enemies will have their stats multiplied between 0.5~5 depending on the dynamic difficulty.
[*2] This applies when in Hard Mode. Meaning that enemies will have their stats multiplied by at least 1.5 depending on the dynamic difficulty. In hard mode there is no limit to how high this multiplier can be.
[*3] If you encounter any of these situation in version 2.6.8 or higher, please contact support and provide as much information about the situation as possible. This bug is very hard to reproduce on our side without information.