XP 50% Bonus for free

For any topic not covered by the other forums
Drew458

XP 50% Bonus for free

Post by Drew458 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:57 pm

If you buy one of the Premium Membership packages, they will activate the Gem Mine, give you "premium" Daily Rewards, and give you a 50% bonus in gold and XP after winning battles.

I had a premium membership. I let it expire - which means I had to cancel my subscription via Google Play. On one device, it all kept working until I hit the Collect button at the gem mine. That shut down the mine, shut down the premium Daily Rewards, and shut down the 50% XP bonus after battles.

On my other device I decided I had enough gems, so I didn't collect them, even when the cart hit 250 and went inactive. It's been a couple days now, and I'm still getting the premium daily rewards and the 50% XP battle bonus.

The gem mine Collect button is the off switch. If you don't hit it that last time, you will still get all the other benefits and not have to pay for them.

PS - I have no idea if this also happens with the free trial membership. I paid for the 90 day plan. Try it and see, and post your results.
Drew458

Re: XP 50% Bonus for free: OOPS never mind

Post by Drew458 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Ok, I was a bit wrong. The premium XP points only lasted 2 days. This may be because I restarted my game and that got Google all caught up and synched.

As for everything else, as the one remaining outside tester for this game, I haven't heard from the developers in 10 days, so I don't know whats going on, if anything. Last I heard they were working on the flag issue, and I know that the 2.6.26 build has put the sails back on the ships.