Android 2.6.11 and iOS 1.1 Feedback Welcome

Please leave suggestions and feedback here
Drew458

Android 2.6.11 and iOS 1.1 Feedback Welcome

Post by Drew458 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:07 am

This is the post for your feedback on the latest public release of the game. Your reaction matters, so let your voice be heard.

From what I can tell, Aeregon is not running this forum any longer. From what I can tell, 2.6.11 and 1.1 are the same release, each with the necessary wrapper to run on their respective operating systems.

I don't work for Artik; I'm just one of the Alpha/Beta testers. We spent a lot of time hunting down the issues and debating which direction the game should go in.

Right now, as far as I can tell, Affinity at the Settlements can only be improved through battle and through Governor Quests; accept their quests to fight their enemies, destroy a bunch of ships, and work your way up to Privateer.

The whole Artic zone seems to be working properly, both Snake Mountain and Whitebeard's Palace. Destroying Lusca Cult ships counts towards your Daily Challenges.

Lots of adjustments have been made over the past weeks; chests pay better, trades pay better, it costs less to upgrade to the higher levels of your ship and your First Mate, and so forth. Collection Missions deal directly with your warehouse, not with the cargo in your ship.

Multi-player is being rebuilt. It is not yet an active feature of the game. But it is coming!

If you are just now switching over from 2.5.0, you will get 100 gems bonus for each level that you completed in the old game. While the new game may be at some higher level than Level 0, your ship will have to be rebuilt and you will have to locate and upgrade a First Mate. Spend some gems on some chests; chests are where the upgrade cards are found. You probably won't have your gold or your ammo from the earlier game; please understand that this is a new and different version of the game and that there was no other effective way to go from the old version to the new.

Like I said, I tested this thing. A lot. A whole lot, through many versions and experiments. I think it works quite well, and the game play is decent. If you are not a beginner and you want it more challenging, try the Hard Mode on the Settings window.

But I personally would like to know if I've missed any bugs, and what you like or dislike about the current release. Happy pirating!