We have our winner! Monthly Competition: November 2018 ~Who has the best name for their ship?~

Meg

We have our winner! Monthly Competition: November 2018 ~Who has the best name for their ship?~

Post by Meg » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:44 pm

01_shipnamecontestwinner_short_small.gif
01_shipnamecontestwinner_short_small.gif (233.48 KiB) Viewed 1726 times
Bigger and longer version available on our social media.

And we have our winner, 'the DoomMeter'! Entry made by 'Arrowdemon' on our forum! Our team really liked the name relating to the health bar, very original!

Arrowdemon, please contact us through PM on our forum, so we can discuss the details and you can claim your prize!

Everyone, keep your eyes peeled, we will let you know the details for our December competition soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time for our November competition! Here is your chance to win a Small Gem Pack!

Most people have probably already found the new option in our game to name their ships, so why not make a competition out of it? The winner of our November competition will be the person that has the best fitting name for their vessel and sends us a screenshot of their ship in the shipyard! Read below how you can enter!

How do you enter?
- If you have not done so yet: Give your ship a name in your shipyard!
- Make a screenshot in the game of the ship with displayed name you want to enter in our competition.
- Then post this screenshot in this forum thread

You are of course also free to write a small story, a diary or anything else explaining your vessel name! The most interesting and fitting name wins!

Deadline for entering the competition is 30-11-2018. The winner will get posted on our social media early December. Good luck everyone, may the best pirate win!
Last edited by Meg on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drew458

Re: Monthly Competition: November 2018 ~Who has the best name for their ship?~

Post by Drew458 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Interesting map you've got your graphic on. Looks like a hurricane hit your Florida worse than the ones that hit the real Florida, and wiped out half the isthmus. :-)

Here's my ship, The King's Ransom. I gave it that name because of the vast fortune I've invested in it doing upgrades. It used to have a Health rating of nearly 89,000, but ... oops! ... which is why I'm considering renaming it The Bug Finder, because that's what seems to happen to me all the time. :-(

I think the Neptune ship is the best fighting larger cargo ship. It does everything well. Plus "x2 Chests Chance". Now if only Artik were to come up with a ramming accessory I could purchase and add to any ship. Or an Enhanced Firepower option that would give me front and rear guns with full broadside power. Either would be killer. Literally. Dream on, little pirates!

Screenshot Kings Ransom.jpg
Screenshot Kings Ransom.jpg (169.39 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
Selam 06

Post by Selam 06 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:19 pm

Kardeş sen nasıl 4970 lvlsin ayrıca nasıl o kadar altının var hiç harcamıyor musun 😃
Selam 06

Post by Selam 06 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:22 pm

Ben 17 gündür oynuyorum levelim 301 altının 102k Değerli taş 1.010
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Oyun seviyeleri arttıkça ödüller büyüyor. Yaklaşık 5 ay boyunca oyunun bu kopyasını çalıyordum.

The awards get bigger as the game levels increase. I've been playing this iteration of the game for about 5 months.
Meg

Post by Meg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:27 am

Ohwwnm87 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:46 pm
[flash=]Image[/flash]Image
Hi Ohwwnm87! Your image is not working for us, could you try again to put your image here when you select 'attachments' when posting? :D

Good luck in the competition everyone!
Meg

Post by Meg » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Enter our November competition now! Here is your chance to win a Small Gem Pack! See the first post in this topic for instructions!
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:33 pm

It's going to be a long road to recovery, but I'm working on it. At this point at least I can fight the ship a little bit. I'm back up to 20% of it's former Health, now at Tier 5 level 48. Just 115 levels to go!!

PS - to post a picture of your ship, use the Attachments tab on the Post Reply screen, then click the Add Files button, then when the website recognizes your file, hit the Place Inline button. I edit the screenshots from .png format to .jpg, and resize them a lot smaller so they upload easily. Full size .png screenshots may be too large to upload.

Come on you pirates, let's see some customized ships with cool names !

recovering my strength.jpg
recovering my strength.jpg (113.08 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
Meg

Post by Meg » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Enter our November competition now! Here is your chance to win a Small Gem Pack! See the first post in this topic for instructions!