- Ship that deal Ramming damage have been rebalanced.
- Ramming now deals 10% of the players current health to the enemy.[*]
- Ramming now deal 1% of the players current health to the player.[*]
- Ramming has a cooldown of 1 second.
- Fixed some bugs that caused crashes on some devices on startup.
- Removed boss defeated as requirements for all ships.
- Boss ships remain on the missionmap as an one time event.
- Ships that cost gems can now be brought in the IAP shop, regardless of requirements.
[*] This means that Ramming other ships is most effect when at maximum health. Meaning Ramming another ship is one of the best ways to deal damage in the game. This comes at a cost of receiving 10% of the dealt damage (effectively 1% of your current health).
1 post • Page 1 of 1