Crew Mates

Please leave suggestions and feedback here
Major Omega

Crew Mates

Post by Major Omega » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 am

As I have upgraded First Mates to enable more crew members my crew bar stays at 100? It's crossed my mind that this is percentage but I was expecting the crew bar to increase to reflect my crew capacity.

.....I just fully upgraded my Tavern and purchased the top first mate with an additional 100 crew members - my crew capacity is still 100 ??
Drew458

Re: Crew Mates

Post by Drew458 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

If you are playing the new version of the game, 2.6.x, which one do you think is the top First Mate? In the old 2.5.0 I think it was Old Man Joe. In 2.6.x each first mate has different ability levels; some are more general purpose, some are very specific.

I know the Crew thing says "recruiting" but I think it's more like crew health. I'm finding the crew to be more resilient than they used to be, which I think is great, especially since it costs so much to recruit/refresh them when their green bar gets low. At the higher levels this can cost a quarter million at least, but gold has so little meaning in 2.6.x. A quarter million now is like 125 gold back in 2.5.0.
Werwaz

Re: Crew Mates

Post by Werwaz » Thu May 09, 2019 10:02 pm

I personally think for my argus that joseph taylor is the best, but it probably depends between different ships.