Multiplayer gaming

For any topic not covered by the other forums
Ecuetas

Multiplayer gaming

Post by Ecuetas » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:32 am

So when it's introduced do you guys believe that we will be playing off of single player status or multiplayer levels because I have already completed every pretty much everything except for the side quests but my ships are pretty dangerous in single player mode I took it out even the level 159 demon Pirates at level 73. I was actually thinking about this yesterday and I came to the conclusion that some new players coming to the multiplayer version would think he must be cheating cuz I've got the Neptune I got two or three Diamond ships and almost well I've got all but three of the gold purchase ships and I just don't want my account suspended if we are going based off a single player mode or if we are going to start fresh because I have Jolly Roberts upgraded to level 9 I have my cannons upgraded to level 8 I have my armor upgrade to level eight I have my sales upgraded to level six and so yeah a new be coming into multiplayer mode with the single-player version would be vastly outnumbered
Drew458

Re: Multiplayer gaming

Post by Drew458 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 am

My current ship has D 547M / H 973M /S 43 on my tablet at level 533. I have another game on my smart phone. My ship there is D 2147M /H 2147M at level 8023. I'm pretty sure either ship would defeat you with just one shot. :D

I have no news on the multiplayer. I saw a raw version of it a couple months ago and you had to build a special ship just for there. I have no idea if that is still the philosophy or not. There were also categories, so perhaps newer players would go in the noob category and more advanced players would go in other categories. That would seem fair.
Voen

Post by Voen » Fri May 03, 2019 7:07 pm

The newbie must think u use the gameshrk lol :lol:
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:31 pm

Ha, no. Sorry, I've just been playing this game a long time, so I've built up a lot of upgrades.
Werwaz

Post by Werwaz » Fri May 10, 2019 1:36 am

I took out the seadevil when i was level 40 (of course I used chainshot)
Avada Kedavra

Post by Avada Kedavra » Fri May 10, 2019 11:03 am

8-)
8-)
Hellblazer

Post by Hellblazer » Sun May 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Can anybody tell me how much gems exactly needed to buy sea devil ship because I have 10k gems and when I went to buy it shows me i am short of gems and I have to buy some gems

Please help me out.
Thank you in advance
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:59 am

It's been a very long time since I purchased a ship, but ... I think you can also buy the Sea Devil at the Shop for around 110K gold.

The numbers are rounded off in this new version of the game. 10K gems ought to be 10,000, but if your "bank" is showing that you have 10K gems and the shipyard wants more, then you're probably looking at a rounded number.

Here's how to check: in the upper left corner of the main screen is a down arrow button. It's right next to the game Level number. Hit that button. On the screen that appears, tap the gear icon in the upper left corner. This takes you to the Settings screen. Tap the Cloud button. This will display the exact amount of gold and gems that you have, not a rounded number. If you only have 9958, you need 42 more. Don't tap anything else in that screen, and exit out of there.

OTOH, the formal, technical way to use the "K" is 2 to the 10th power, which is 1024, even we commonly think of a K as a kilo, which is just 1,000. So properly, 10K = 10,240. Likewise, the "M" is a Meg, which is 2^20, which is 1,048,576 ; quite a bit more than a million we commonly associate with it. In theory, the game uses the common metric values for K and M, 1,000 and 1,000,000. But your gold and gems totals are displayed to the nearest value. So it's not exact. The Cloud number is exact.

My guess is you need to come up with some more jewels. Well, yeah, duh.