Different regions

Please leave suggestions and feedback here
Werwaz

Different regions

Post by Werwaz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:15 am

I would like to see different regions be added with their own legendary ships besides the Caribbean and the Arctic. I was thinking of something like unlocking each next region after all main missions are completed and all legendary ships are sunk. Some ideas I thought of for new regions are the 13 colonies (final boss is argus), northern Europe (final boss is Leviathan), the Mediterranean (final boss is Serkets crypt), and Far East (final boss is zhengshi). I was also thinking of having the same factions for now to simplify it, but more factions could be added to suit the regions, like Swedish in 13 colonies and northern Europe, Prussian in northern Europe, Italy and Ottomans in the Mediterranean, and China, Korea and Japan in the far east.
Last edited by Werwaz on Fri May 10, 2019 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drew458

Re: Different regions

Post by Drew458 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:06 am

That's a good idea! Yes, now that they have the portal concept working with the Artic, another portal could lead anywhere. Or any-when. All kinds of possibilities there.
Werwaz

Re: Different regions

Post by Werwaz » Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm

I think the game could definitely use this idea now that I have a level 100 argus and I literally destroy every other ship, so it would give me new challenges.