I need help missing content

Post all your technical problems here.
Papabear

I need help missing content

Post by Papabear » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I purchased the super pirate pack a while back and when I logged in it started me off with a fresh ship and I don't have the resources i once had or the ship that came with it..???
Drew458

Re: I need help missing content

Post by Drew458 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:59 pm

"I purchased the super pirate pack a while back and when I logged in it started me off with a fresh ship and I don't have the resources i once had or the ship that came with it..???"

Do you mean the Captain Pack, the one for $29.99, which is the biggest one for sale at the Shop?

This should have no impact on your game, other than to give you the chest, ammo, etc.

A question. These sales go through Google. Were you logged into Google Play under a different user ID when you made the purchase, or logged out in the game when you made the purchase? That could help the investigation.

Another question: when you logged back in, was the game at the same level, or at a lower level?

When you log back in, Google Play pulls up your game from the Cloud and loads that. If you have been playing for some time while not logged in, the resources you've picked up during that time are gone. So is the progress you've made with the Main, Side, and Governor quests. However, you should still have the chest, ammo, gold, gems from the pack you purchased, although it may be very hard to discern this if you don't recall exactly how much of whatever you had at that earlier level. But you should still have the chest ... unless it opens automatically when you get the pack. I've never purchased a Pack, and as a volunteer tester I'm not funded to go out and buy them to see if they work properly.

Google did send you an email receipt, right? That specifies what you purchased and what you paid for it. Check that to make sure you got the top of the line pack, and not one of the lesser ones by accident. The lesser packs don't come with the free ship. Please take a look, and let us know if Google Play actually sold you what you wanted. And then we can go forward from there.

Please respond, and I'll contact the developers with your situation and the extra information that you provide. Thanks.