new ship Rising Sun

For any topic not covered by the other forums
Drew458

new ship Rising Sun

Post by Drew458 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:58 am

The new ship Rising Sun is part of release 2.6.22. This release just came out in alpha, so it's probably not public yet. But soon!
Rising Sun.jpg
Rising Sun.jpg (178.33 KiB) Viewed 2118 times
The power numbers you see here are relative to the upgrade levels in my game, so don't expect yours to be the same. BUT ...

Rising Sun has a basic Damage level between the regular Leviathan and the Wraith Leviathan, and that level is pretty good.

It has better Health than either one, and is a lot faster (55) than either one too. Not only that, but it has ramming ability and unlimited flaming shot. Plus it's a Leviathan so it has lots and lots of cannons. Reload speed is the same as the other Leviathans, a bit slow at 17.

This is going to be an awesome ship, so start saving up your gems now to get one.
Last edited by Drew458 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drew458

Re: new ship Rising Sun

Post by Drew458 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:15 pm

PS - the developers say they can improve the reload speed before this one goes out in the public release. Let's see what happens, but don't expect it to be ultra fast.

Fine by me. The newer faster reload rates on all the ships really rescued this game. In early versions of release 2.6 the Leviathan class ships had a 57 rate or something awful like that. A full minute, while you go shot to bits in battle.
marioluz

Post by marioluz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:41 pm

You have a date for the new ship?
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:01 pm

A date? Can I get one with Lady Redflame? :lol:

"Soon" is the latest word I've heard. The developers really want to get this current build out as soon as possible, but it has a couple of bugs that need fixing first. The new ship will be part of that public release, and there is a good chance that the ship will be a bit better than what I posted in the picture. So start saving up your gems!
marioluz

Post by marioluz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:15 am

I have 25.000 gems i Think It's enough
marioluz

Post by marioluz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Why the mode endless finish 200? Dont have more?
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:28 am

Mario, I don't know why you are asking that question in this topic. This topic is about the new ship Rising Sun.

But I will try to answer your question, "Why the mode endless finish 200? Dont have more?"

The Endless Mode only displays 100 Waves at a time. In earlier releases, up to 2.5.10, I used Endless mode all the time, because it was a good way to get in your daily destruction without changing your Affinity with the Settlements. At one point I was at Wave 627. So there are more waves. An Endless number actually.

Have you completed Wave 200 and not advanced to Wave 201? PLEASE RESPOND IF SO. That would be a bug which needs to be fixed.

But all of that was before the 2.6.n releases. Now, post-2.6, you don't get any credit there for Daily Destruction. You can win a bit of gold or a few gems, but about the only thing Endless Mode is good for is winning the ship Skins, and the ultimate one, called King of Waves, is awarded when you complete Wave 100. And the skins do not work on any of the newer ships. I can't remember if the Leviathan ships can take skins. But I know that the Zheng Shi, Serket's Crypt, Argus, Sea Devil can not.

If you want to do your Daily Destruction and not upset the Affinity, you go to the Artic and fight the Lusca ships. They count towards it, plus they give you gold, XP, booty, and treasure chests full of upgrade cards.
marioluz

Post by marioluz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:17 am

i can't get past mission 200 i have to close the game :roll:
Force

Post by Force » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:08 am

Hola soy nuevo en el foro pero he visto que el rising sun así como los barcos tipo neptune tienen cañones que no disparan al blanco deseado si no hacía donde no hay nada porque? Si se supone que es de los mejores los neptune tienen barcos con cañones delanteros y traseros que disparan al revés cuando apuntas con uno dispara el otro y el rising sun los laterales disparan hacia adelante sin haber algún barco enemigo adelante
PD: me gustaría poder llevar más de un barco al enfrentarme con los enemigos jeje
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:25 am

Antes de disparar, debe seleccionar qué armas desea. Al comienzo de una batalla, tus armas seleccionadas son las que disparan hacia adelante. Verás 2 líneas blancas delante de tu nave. Deslice el lado desde el que desea disparar, o use las 4 flechas en el círculo en el lado izquierdo de la pantalla. Cuando tus enemigos están dentro del alcance, las líneas blancas se vuelven rojas.

before you shoot you have to select which guns you want. At the start of a battle your selected guns are the forward shooting ones. You will see 2 white lines ahead of your ship. Swipe the side you want to shoot from, or use the 4 arrows in the circle on the left side of the screen. When your enemies are in range, the white lines turn red.