What would you like to see in future releases?

For any topic not covered by the other forums
Drew458

What would you like to see in future releases?

Post by Drew458 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:22 pm

This post is for tossing out reasonable ideas for future builds of the game.

What new features would you like to see? New ships, new abilities, new portals to new lands ( the Artic is a portal ), etc.

But let's stay real: this game is NOT a stupid Disney Johnny Depp movie tie-in fantasy, and it's never ever going to be that. So don't ask for that. And you can't have your own graphics for the sails, because some meatwad would put a dickpic on his ship and paste a screencap to social media, which would be embarrassing to the developers. And it's doubtful that there will ever be intergalactic death rays or machine guns; this is a relatively simple game about wooden sailing ships back in the day.

I'll start: I want to see Jamaica as an active trading settlement, whether they are a new faction or part of an existing one. It bugs me that there has been a settlement on the East coast there since the very beginning, but it has never been part of the game. There's another unused one in Florida, and one up behind Shark Mountain. Come on, expand the trading empire already.
marioluz

Re: What would you like to see in future releases?

Post by marioluz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Why dont open the war multiplayer? You have a date? :twisted:
Drew458

Re: What would you like to see in future releases?

Post by Drew458 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm

I have not heard a word about multiplayer. I did get to see it once inadvertently, but what was there was more prototype than actual game. It looked really cool, with plenty of special weapons you could buy. But it needs a total rebuild.

So put multiplayer on the back burner for a good long time. Sorry.