Coming soon: V2.6.0 ~Winter Event~ + Release Beta Multiplayer PvP Arena

BlackDeath

Post by BlackDeath » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Guys when do update come it was awosome if there are clans and trans
Last edited by BlackDeath on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meg

Post by Meg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Watch our Announcement Video for the Winter Event 2018/2019 now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDje4YlcAHI

Get ready for a new storyline, an exciting new area to explore and completely new battles with an epic finale!

And don't forget that version 2.6.0 will also contain the release of the Beta Multiplayer PvP Arena!

Planned to release later this month!
Meg

Re: Online

Post by Meg » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:47 pm

Mod note: merged your seperate topic to related main topic.
BlackDeath wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:21 pm
Guys when do update come
It will release later this month! Follow this thread to know the actual release date as soon as possible! :D Be sure to also check out the video above for a sneak peak of the singleplayer content that will be added in our upcoming release, next to the multiplayer!
Meg

Re: Coming soon: V2.6.0 ~Winter Event~ + Release Beta Multiplayer PvP Arena

Post by Meg » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 pm

We are going through our final testing and will soon release our PvP Multiplayer Arena Beta! Look forward to it, fellow pirates!
Meg

Post by Meg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Happy holidays fellow pirates! We are happy to announce that our next update has been released! Depending on your area you can already play it or it will get available in the next few days. Battle it out in the multiplayer arena and don't forget to defeat sea monster Lusca in our special winter event!
urster

Post by urster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:17 am

Ahoi Artik-Team,

thank you for your loving game. I enjoy it a lot.
I have a question about the new update 2.6.0, which I have already installed:
In the Winter Event, Shark Mountain has 5 Governor Quest.
I have solved 4 quests, but the last task "Use the Protector of Andros" can not be solved !?
Remove the blockade in the marked area! - Where is the blockade, where is the marked area? There is no compass, as in the previous quests
On the map appear two ships that I am to shake off according to my first officer !?
I defeat the two ships and then there is absolute silence on the map ...

Is this a bug or did I miss something?
Arrowdemon

Post by Arrowdemon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:06 am

Still no access to 2.6 for me(and I assume at least the rest of NA). Will we ever get to try out pvp or the holiday event?
dhe king

Post by dhe king » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 pm

:o :o :o
urster wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:17 am
Ahoi Artik-Team,

thank you for your loving game. I enjoy it a lot.
I have a question about the new update 2.6.0, which I have already installed:
In the Winter Event, Shark Mountain has 5 Governor Quest.
I have solved 4 quests, but the last task "Use the Protector of Andros" can not be solved !?
Remove the blockade in the marked area! - Where is the blockade, where is the marked area? There is no compass, as in the previous quests
On the map appear two ships that I am to shake off according to my first officer !?
I defeat the two ships and then there is absolute silence on the map ...

Is this a bug or did I miss something?
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:18 pm

dhe king

I'm not sure he's even talking about the same game. I never got release 2.6.0, which was full of problems and has been pulled. I am helping test some of the 2.6.n Beta versions they're working on, trying to find bugs for them to fix. None of those point release versions I've tested has the Winter Quest or PvP, so I've never seen them, so I can't comment. I have no communication with the other volunteer testers, if they even exist, so it may be that somebody is testing a version with the Winter Quest or the PvP. Naturally, the place for those testers to ask questions is with direct feedback to Artik, not through this forum or social media.

No one has asked me to tell anyone anything, or to not tell anyone anything. So let me give you all a tiny heads up about release 2.6.n which is being worked on:

Players, don't expect 2.6.n to be released any time soon, but who knows?? And don't be surprised if that release does not have PvP or Winter Quest. But it might! The new version looks similar to 2.5.0 but is so radically different that it's a whole new game, with a big learning curve. When it does come out, don't be upset if you get put back to level 1 and maybe get some gems as recompense for playing 2.5.0 as far as you did. The good news is that the game is still fun, and there are finally Power Ups of a kind for the First Mates, each of whom can be upgraded as much as you want. The game is a lot harder in some ways too.
Drew458

Post by Drew458 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:37 pm

Well, it looks like the revised version of 2.6 will soon be released, if it's not out already.

Here's a tip to players of 2.5: fill up your warehouse before updating to the new version.

Next tip: take whatever medium or large ship you can get for free and go earn some money making trades. Avoid battles until you've found a decent first mate and upgraded it a few times.

Next tip: don't bother upgrading your ship until after you've found a good first mate. spend you gems on chests, which will give you stars which you then spend on upgrades for mates and ships. Chests also give you the first mates.

When you go over to the new version you're not going to take your super ship or you gold or even most/any of your spins with you. it's a new game, even if you do get credit for main/side/governor quests completed, gems for levels completed, and perhaps start the game at the same level you left 2.5. Mess about with the updated version until you understand it, then start a whole new game so you can take in the whole experience. It's different, and a lot slower in some regards. You have to keep at it until level 95 to complete all the side quests and win the free ship.

Good luck.